Dear parents and students
Registration for summer courses at Collin College is now open and will continue to be until
April 29th. Read more Applicable for students who have been previously accepted by Collin College, those
interested in taking classes this summer must complete the following steps.
1. Meet with Ms. Denise to discuss the options available for summer, use the AA or AS
plan as a guide to choose the right classes.
2. Fill out the High School Permission Form and return it signed by both student and
parent to Ms. Denise by the deadline, the last day to turn in an HS form is April 29th
Collin needs time to process all requests, don’t leave it for the last day.
3. Request an official transcript from the front office, if you would like to drop it off ask
for a paper copy signed and sealed. If you need to send it electronically ask a counselor or
the front office to send it to email@example.com be ready to provide them with your
CWID number in the email as well as your full name.
4. Once your holds are lifted register for courses through Cougar Web and select the classes
for the appropriate times that you wish, you are only allowed to sign up for two courses.
5. Make your payment by May 1st
in order to keep your courses, remember all classes taken
are part of your permanent record, make time to study, and keep in contact with your professors.
Future Dual Credit Students
If you did not meet all the requirements to enroll as a dual credit student but are still interested in
the program we will be allowing one more extension to help you finish the process. Make sure to
complete all the steps by May 8th. We cannot guarantee availability for every course since the
main deadline has already passed.
1. Take the TSI and turn in your passing scores to Collin. (Sessions available April 30th, May 5th) register on Graduation Galaxy to reserve your place.
2. Apply to www.collin.edu, you’ll receive an email from admissions with your account.
3. Complete all the paperwork and have it turned in by the deadline.
4. Complete the Mandatory Safety Training on Cougar Web.
5. See Ms. Denise or Mrs. Stephens to help you register for classes.
Denise S. Urias
Dual Credit & Community Service Liaison